The duration of the project will be 24 months and includes the following milestones:
• E.E.1: Review of industrial waste cracking techniques and methods.
• E.E.2: Correlation of the type of waste and pyrolysis conditions with the produced by-products (solids, liquids, gases) and residues by carrying out appropriate laboratory experiments.
• E.E.3: Determination of characteristics and specifications of an integrated pyrolytic scale furnace system and its procurement by the Agency.
• E.E.4: Applying the Method to a Pilot Scale – Optimization.
• E.E.5: The feasibility study of the proposed method.